Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good times in Omaha!

After a bit of running around and packing, we leisurely left Iowa City, right on time! The ride to Omaha was easy....as usual, I sang and "danced" for most of the four hour car ride. Steve Flynn met us at the Lotus House of Yoga and we all had a great time with the Omaha yoga crew!! Mary Clare was the best yoga hostess ever and I very much enjoyed teaching the evening class....such a beautiful community! After yoga we headed out to Silver Plume for dinner...the "greenest" restaurant in the country, known for its local food. super yummy! if you are ever in Omaha, definitely check the out!

And, now, i am packed and ready to go for tomorrow. Looks like we'll get about 5 hours of sleep before heading out. Kind of feels like I'm adventure racing.

So, how I am I feeling? well, super emotional all day....but in a good way! So grateful to have this opportunity to honor my ancestors, celebrate life, and just be outside on my feet all day long! Every so often doubt creeps in and I remind myself to take it one day at a time and to just be here now. Off to sleep...big day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment