Thursday, July 14, 2011

LOVE run photos

Here are some random pictures from the LOVE run! They are in no particular order but highlight some of the fun on course! I am still soooo thankful to all of the people who helped in so many ways. I couldn't have done it without you!


Mary and Dave getting ride to ride with me as I leave Des Moines.

Alisa is always the most awesome fan! She and Victoria are putting the finishing touch on posters :)

A little yoga at the Mississippi! My legs were done but my arms were fine :)

Finished!!!

The Mississippi never felt so great!

Almost done....hiking with my sister Erin!

Jogging on a hot day with Shane!

A classic scene from a road in Iowa :)

LOVE run Yoga in Iowa City: A perfect night! Nearly 100 people came out to celebrate!

Running into Des Moines with Colin....We are rockin' the toe shoes!

The start at the Missouri with Steve Flynn

This is the train track that we hiked on when our road disappeared. Nice place for yoga too!

Day 1: Hancock, Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment